- Handmade in South Australia using the highest quality materials, including durable Australian pine
- Provides a gentle incline of up to 60cm high to help your bestie onto your bed, couch and into your car
- Our ramps are built to last as we use 7mm premium plywood board (vs. 4mm plywood of other manufacturers). This means these ramps can support larger dogs that need it too.
- The carpet is glued using Sika Sikabond, a premium adhesive. Most other manufacturers merely staple the carpet over the ramp which will slide under foot and cause instability as your pooch climbs and in turn, can lead to anxiousness around using the ramp. Staples themselves can also be dangerous to your dog when they become exposed.
- We use Marine Grade carpet not “marine style” as advertised by other manufacturers. This means the carpet is waterproof in case of accidents or if you need to clean it. It also provides ample grip for your pooch to climb up and down the ramp safely.
- We only use stainless steel ‘Lane’ butt hinges to ensure smooth action, no rust and incredible durability
- No nasty exposed screws or bolts that your dog (or you) can get caught on
- Packs down flat so it can be easily transported or stored
- All ramps come with felt pads on the bottom of the ramp for grip and to avoid scratching floorings
- Choose your finish – we now offer our 70cm and 100cm height adjustable dachshund ramps with a natural, white or varnish finish
- Your choice of carpet: Charcoal, blue or mid brown
- Material: Solid Australia plywood, marine grade carpet
- 100cm ramp:
- Product specifications: 100cm x 40cm
- Product weight: 4.5kg
- Adjustable height settings: 40cm, 50cm, 60cm
- 70cm ramp:
- Product specifications: 70cm x 36cm
- Product weight: 3kg
- Adjustable height settings: 40cm, 50cm
- Max load: Approx. 40kgs
- Finish: Natural/ White/ Varnish (Waterproof)
- Carpet colour: Charcoal/ Mid Brown/ Blue